CHOREOGRAPHIC ART COMPETITION
OCTOBER 24-25, 2020, UKRAINE, RIVNE
All-Ukrainian competition of choreographic art (hereinafter referred to as the Competition) is a cultural and artistic event, which is designed to contribute to the formation and development of choreographic art and national culture, the formation of spiritual values by supporting and revealing the creative achievements of choreographic teachers in choreographic art of Ukraine.
The purpose and objectives of the competition:
– educating young people on the best traditions of choreographic culture;
– development and popularization of choreographic art in Ukraine;
– search and support for young choreographers;
– expansion of creative and artistic ties;
– exchange of experience between representatives of various areas of choreographic art.
Organizers and co-organizers of the competition:
- Office of Culture and Tourism of the Executive Committee of the Rivne City Council;
- Municipal institution “Rivne city palace of culture”;
- Rivne State University of Humanities;
- “”Art studio” Dialog”” public organization.
Terms and conditions of the competition:
Date of the competition: March 21, 2020.
Venue: Rivne, Municipal Institution “Rivne City Palace of Culture”, st. Gagarin, 6.
- compliance with the themes of the choreographic number, taking into account the age-related capabilities of the performers;
- the originality of the embodiment of the idea of setting the range of compositional decisions and techniques used;
- dramaturgy of choreographic staging;
- compliance directions;
- execution technique;
- harmonious musical accompaniment and choreography;
- Affiliation and originality of costumes;
- stage ethics and behavior on stage;
- timing up to 5 minutes
Amateur dance ensembles, ensembles and individual performers of schools of arts, colleges and colleges of culture and arts and universities can participate in the competition.
Refusal of participation and withdrawal from the competition:
- non-compliance with the requirements of this provision;
- the lack of a letter of application in the organizing committee before the deadline or late submission;
- the team did not register on time;
- violation of the rules of conduct and safety;
The jury consists of experts in various areas of choreographic art, leading figures of culture and the arts, acting choreographers.
Awarding of the contestants:
According to the results of the jury’s voting, in each age category, direction and nomination, winners of 1, 2, 3 awards and Grand Prix are determined.
The results of the competition are not subject to discussion.
The right to award the highest award of the competition – the Grand Prix Cup remains with the jury.
The organizing committee of the festival deals exclusively with organizational issues and does not affect the jury’s decision regarding the evaluations of the contestants.
Team leaders and teachers, as well as teachers of teaching young choreographers are awarded with gratitude. (Send the exact information to the contest email address).
Conditions for contestants:
The competition is held in the form of creative performances by choreographic groups and soloists on:
- children’s dance;
- classical dance;
- folk dance: folk stage, stylized;
- ballroom dance: European, Latin American program, historical and everyday;
- pop dance: dance show, disco;
- modern choreography: modern, contemporary dance; jazz dance, jazz-modern, afro-jazz; street dance;
- sports dance
- free dance composition
- A (performers – students and members of amateur choreographic groups, if the participants take the stage for the first time, indicate -DEBUT)
- B (performers are students of art schools, lyceum students of educational institutions of a choreographic direction);
- C (performers – students of colleges and colleges of culture and arts)
- D (performers – university students in the direction of “Choreography”.
Age categories: (determined by year of birth):
- 3 – 5 years;
- 6 – 7 years;
- 8-10 years
- 11 to 13 years;
- 14 – 16 years old;
- 17 – 25 years old;
- Small group up to 6 people;
- Large group of 7 participants
– Solo, duet – duration up to a maximum of 2:30 minutes:
– A small group of up to 6 people – duration up to a maximum of 4:30 minutes;
– Subject miniature – duration up to a maximum of 3:00 minutes
– A large group of 7 participants – up to a maximum of 5:00 minutes.
The order of performance of the teams at the competition is determined by the organizing committee upon receipt of written applications.
Each dance composition is evaluated separately..
Phonograms are sent in MP3 format along with the application, indicating the name of the composition, city, direction, category and age of the participants (“Unrequited love”, Lviv, class. Dance “A” – 8-10 years) in accordance with the submitted application.
Be sure to have a backup version of the phonogram on a separate flash drive! There should not be any files on the flash drive except competitive tracks. Phonograms are checked by the sound engineer during the registration of the contest participants.
Application deadline is March 5, 2020 according to the approved sample.
(Without a preliminary application, teams are not allowed to participate in the competition).
- Make a charity contribution for the competition;
- The general list of team members with the date of birth, certified by the seal and signature of the head of the institution;
- Competition participants are required to register prior to viewing the competition programs;
- Observe the regulations, rules of conduct and safety of life during the competition.
The organizing committee of the competition promotes the organization of accommodation and meals of participants upon prior request.
The address of the organizing committee:
Rivne city, Gagarina street, 6 Municipal institution “Rivne city palace of culture”.
Competition of choreographic art “The Golden Crown of Terpsichore”
mobile number:+38 -097-085-39-57; + 38-050-655-27-11 Ella Maneliuk